OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

news, page-28

1. 953 Posts.
    All comes down to if you believe directors when they lead you to believe they actually tend to mine a resource or whether they are just cars salesman to the BHP's etc. Meaning to say they prove up a resource, have a fair stake in the company, plus all their little background options and they flog it off to someone like BHP. There are a lot of caryards out there at the moment prentending to be car manufacturers. MH was and still is the best car salesman you will find. Which company THX is is upto the individual to decide but looking at when directors have been selling out tells me more than just directors getting their poor hard earned cash out before some big run. Time will tell.
    On another opinion while I am at it - I was having a few glasses of water with a few friends and can hazilly remember a point being made that a company wont be interested in share price until they need to cap raise..... How long till that 20 mill is spent? Maybe better to come back then as management may then have a common interest with its shareholders??? Maybe I just need one good WA post to sooth the anger at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $40.36K 5.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4504017 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 18242227 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.