OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

MagIt fails all reason of thinking that Directors are not...

1. 2,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Mag
    It fails all reason of thinking that Directors are not concerned with the SP. When you look at the top 20 they are right up where it counts, they would not be happy with THX performance inregard to the SP particulary when comparing against similar uranium juniors.

I have calmed the bride down and promised I will give THX another 3 months before giving into her desire to sell THX. I need to see the following resolved.

1. A deeper hole into Red Bore, perhaps two or three.
    2. A Drill into Curawa Well.
    3. Results from the flyover at Ngalia.. (My top fancy)
    4. JORC of Thunderball. (I won't be too concerned if this not a huge resource at this early stage)
    5. Some work done on the Pyramid. extract of THX report as follows..
    The Pyramid Project comprises one tenement, E47/1305, covering some 120 square kilometres east of Roebourne in the West Pilbara. The tenement secures an extensive package of felsic and mafic volcanic units prospective for VMS base metal mineralisation. An airborne electromagnetic survey (VTEM) conducted in 2007 defined a strongly conductive anomaly beneath an area of shallow transported
    cover. Ironstone float in the area of the anomaly may reflect weathered sulphide mineralisation and indicate a high prospectivity to the target area. This prospect will be drill tested once a heritage survey is conducted.
    6. Some positive exploration at the 100% owned Rosewood prospect in the Kimberlies. a recent extract by THX is as follows :
    Work by Thundelarra has identified numerous copper occurrences, with rock sampling up to 13.1% copper
    and 35.5 g/t silver. Historical exploration has been minor, but has returned rock samples of up to 52% copper.
    Recent evaluation has identified primary chalcopyrite within the mineralisation. To test for significant copper
    sulphide mineralisation at depth a VTEM survey has been commissioned to cover some 590 line kilometres of
    the project area. This survey commenced during the last week of October. Results are awaited and will be followed up in the 2011 field season, after the northern wet.

A Lot to do.... perhaps its time to put more staff on, if they would like some more money I would be glad to participate in a issue to shareholders at a discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $30.34K 3.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 26292219 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4719090 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.