CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

news, page-4

1. DAV
    42 Posts.
    I agree, whilst some news would be good, I can't help but think that whatever Len has in mind he would be keeping close to his chest, for obvious reasons. I have not doubt DERM would monitor this thread closely, and lets face it... I might lose a crap load of moolah, Len and CXY have a lot more to lose than I do. Therefore I am very hopeful that they have their t's crossed and their i's dotted. I can only hope for good things at the end of this week and the beginning of the next. I have enjoyed the ride as good and as bad as it has been. This whole scenario, no matter how you want to look at it, dissect it and try to come to terms with it, equates to a very simple equation (not that you all don't already know). That DERM and the QLD have used CXY as nothing more than an environmental scapegoat as they do there best to sugarcoat the CSG industry as their darling.

I don't want to get moderated again, so I'll keep my real thoughts to myself. But, I was born in Brisbane, both of my Daughters on the Gold Coast and it makes me sad to say that I am deeply ashamed of the state and how it is run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.