MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

the way this has been handles defies belief, you are perfectly...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    the way this has been handles defies belief, you are perfectly correct in saying once the decent share holders in mmx have been screwed over then the japanese will be selling at a huge profit their part of the mine and rail to the chinese, but we as australian investors dont have the intellegence to do this. i am sure mr martin will take his 1.5 million bonus for his part in doing what? and the share holders will be getting there cents for what should be a company worth at least 1.2 billion, the money they have spent on the rail and port dilligence comes to nothing. i have utter comtempt for the present managment to say to us shareholders this is the best we can hope for when they know full well what will happen when we let this go for a song, its 2008 all over again when decent companies went to the wall with the banks screwing them out of business only to reapear later and make money. the share holders have not voted this deal in yet and may not, i suggest writing to the company with your intentions to vote that way they might sit up and listen to us, after all it is our company as well, not the idle management who have taken their fees and screwed the real sharholders,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.