ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

news, page-15

1. 10,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Things are really heating up and the proof is theres a Carbon price on its way via Rudd or Gillard.

AGL have now taken over the GEAC and there are MEGA $$$ grants available now. For a $15m company in the right place at the right time IMO we should be far north of a market cap of $100mill.

As I stated in an earlier post AGL wants gas gas gas and are unable to sign any forward contracts for gas in NSW and soon enough the same will be said for Vic..... until Coldry is developed !
    I see Latrobe Valley as a huge gas field just waiting for a MAJOR like AGL to make it all happen.

However the coal needs to be dried before this can happen.

There is no other coal drying technology that has the stats to match the home grown COLDRY process. Coldry feed stock has the added advantage of suppling demineralised water, instead of draining the rivers then processing the water to get it to the demineralised state. !!!

Chief executive Ian Nethercote says the Federal Government leadership spill is destabilising for business but it will not affect the carbon tax.

"I can't see that it would be rolled back in the time frame that we've got," he said.

Mr Nethercote says the industry is facing a challenging future but there are new business opportunities.

He says the company is looking at new brown coal projects this year such as coal-drying technology, the viability of coal exports and research and development projects.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-24/loy-yang-up-beat-amid-revenue-slump/3850562

I wonder if our MOU partners, Loy Yang Power have been happy with Arups work thus far. If LYP "are happy" then one would assume that AGL are happy also !

Mr Fraser said that he had long been interested in buying Loy Yang because of the cheap access to power it would give AGL, meaning that the company would not have to buy as much electricity on market and would not have to hedge prices against the company’s view that black coal and natural gas prices were on the rise.

“It’s a no-brainer if you have those assumptions (on prices),” Mr Fraser said.

The purchase will raise the average carbon intensity of AGL’s now gas-dominated power generation from 0.36 tonnes of carbon dioxide per megawatt hour (mWh) to12 t/mWh.

Some credible names on our presentations these day too

Mr. S. K. Ghosh, is a Member, Board of Trade, Federal Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. Besides being Chairman of Industrial India Trade Fair and CAPEXIL, he holds various positions in different industry bodies in the country. These include Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry; Federation of Indian Export Organization, Bengal National Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He was President of BNCCI. He is current Chairman of College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology and Trustee of Indian Museum, Kolkata.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6 2.055K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 15660396 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12720617 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.