ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

news, page-67

1. 3,994 Posts.
    I agree with you Arion. Have a very good feeling about ESI (short term & long term) & there is solid support with @ limit buy orders let alone on market orders. All these people with orders in at .007 or less is a joke imho. I have been looking at the chart, and solid support & consistent demand makes me believe this won't be going under .008 again. Also The quality/ calibre of top holders I'm this company is definitely worth a read - they would not buy this unless a rise is promising. The number of people who could've sold but didn't on the 0.012-0.014c "high" but didn't. The research i have done on the future prospects of this company. Some of which people here have already posted. Demand for what we do will only increase. Several Very successful investors who I know (friends of mine) all have holdings in this. Each have recommended ESI to me. And I could go on all day but can't be bothered & I don't want to bore people. I am very confident in this company. I am excited. Cannot wait for the next few weeks & months to follow!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.