GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

news

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Lokunia! Yes that was a good summary last week of our current position,the recent conversion of oppies is just so important and even Jefferies has backed off now and believes its half a chance.I was impressed when Richard did the interview some time ago now.With any emerging company with limited capital things don't always happen as quick and often things fall over. I am sure we are going to see some more shopping centres come on board,the Flinders railway set up as was stated, was a test with a view to all stations having wi-fi,this will happen!! When the issue for P1 came about I wasn't eligible and its been a long drawn out matter,and the boom in the price was totally on the basis that they would be listing at around 30 cents,interest has waned but should they ever list our shares will be a long way north from where they are now.The present time is a great buying opportunity,we should see some announcements very shortly.One of the really good things about this company is they are keeping their overheads to the bare minimum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.