VMT 7.14% 15.0¢ vmoto limited

news, page-44

1. 69 Posts.
    From the recent quarterly.....

The Company has completed the development of newer versions of its electric scooters including new versions of 80L, 80S, 120S and 120L, which have more advanced and sophisticated settings, and new lithium batteries packs that are inter-changeable with the silicone batteries pack. The Company will continue working on research and development to improve the technology of its electric scooters.

We know the company has been talking about targeting the Chinese market. It has been said that the Chinese have an appetite for quality scooters.

And we know It is a highly competitive market, we have to be extremely cost conscious.

The new development versions of 80L, 80S, are now inter-changeable "simply " you can buy a scooter with a silicone battery at a competitive price, now this is the good bit, at a later date the customer can upgrade to a lithium battery, that in essence make the whole package a great deal for the buyer, and the seller can sell a scooter with a lithium conversion at a competitive price.

...the letters L and S will have to go and become something else I would say.

The same will apply to the 120,s they will be cost competitive with attractive options, in the global sales.

My apologise for my frustration on a previous post...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $21.03K 142.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.