TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

news, page-6

1. 2,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gocu this is what they were waiting for it seems. Its fits with what bobmac said in an earlier post:

"Once sect 49 is okayed, the process to have the development details approved, 3-4 months, during which time the mining will commence to stockpile DSO at the site."

Here's an extract from attached article setting out how the fast track process under S 49 works: http://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/34752/v6-Report_on_CIRA_Clause_4_Review_of_Port_Adelaide.pdf:

"Projects of this type can be dealt with as Crown Developments under Section 49 of the
    Development Act 1993. To be eligible for assessment under Section 49 requires the South
    Australian Government to solely undertake the project (as owner of the land, facility or
    infrastructure) or act as a ‘sponsor’ of a private developer where such a development is
    considered by the government as necessary public infrastructure (for example, dredging of
    a strategic port facility)"

It seems to me that by getting S49 approval the government is implicitly saying that there is no suggestion of substantial environmental or social impact. In which case it would move from "Crown Development" status where it now sits to "Major Development" status under S46.

Good news and thanks for your help interpreting what's going on bobmac. Your posts are some of the most valuable I've read on hotcopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.