TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

Amazing how we are always perplexed by IFE announcements. Is it...

1. 359 Posts.
    Amazing how we are always perplexed by IFE announcements.

Is it good, is it bad, is it imminent, is there a further wait?

When will we get...
    "Based on the timely approvals by the government under S46 etc, it is anticipated that *funding* is finalised under a *** structure, assembly of the beneficiation plant would conclude around (date)... mine pre-stripping would begin (date)... and stockpiling of DSO compliant ore would commence....(date).
    Shipping upon completion of the storage facilities and successful testing of the loading gear would occur....(then).. with 90% of the shipment price received by IFE upon loading in (month)".

Also with a non-chemical beneficiation process of essentially dirt from small pits could there be a project finance solution provided by the government for environmental bond?... first dibs on repayments to achieve this?

Yes.. i am impatient. Too long. Too many ill-informed, (investor misleading?) statements.

and whatever happened to TRF's gold in any of IFE's dirt? Finch is presenting at RIU explorers again on 14 Feb... under TRF banner, why not the not producing explorer IFE for profile! Perhaps he will have a comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.