TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

news, page-9

1. 52 Posts.
    Gocu, the fundamentals behind this decision by the SA gov't to support the company's application are fairly clear.
    There has been local community and local government support for the plan via written submissions. The SA government would like to see a number of other smaller IO explorers in the region move into production as it will provide jobs and income for the state. If this gets going it will be good example of what is achievable for exporters out of the Spencer Gulf.I think long term there could be a centralised deepwater export port like Port Bonython, but that would require more exporters and bigger volumes. Ironclad can get to 3.5 M tonnes PA using the 3 barges and containers. If they change over to bulk handling, the volume will increase substantially.Once in production, companies usually find it easier to get what they want from governments, so I think this announcement today should be treated as good news. The application has been with the State planning agency since November. My main concern has always been them having enough cash to complete the project, but I am assured they have done all that is required to get the money and it will be there when needed.The remaining works are fairly straight forward civil engineering projects and should not pose any technical problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.