NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

news, page-105

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    hey bath...
    what do I know?

apparently not much...
    holding 3c-> 9c->3.5c and averaging up into the early 5's...
    ive ran the numbers cross studied from the states, watched/heard of junior oilers grow from nothing to multi hundred million billion trillion gazillion caps and grow large reserves/and resource backing... and seeing the results coming out of aussie as huge in potential just that the market is not liking the fact that liquids have been rather elusive... whereas the big gas is still present, the market is overlooking this and murdering any shale which does not show liquids...

I think i got a good understanding of why our shales are going to come through in a serious way...these ideas have been posted many times by others and i support the growth of our shales with everything I have, i just dont understand when it happens...
    to date i've been wrong, and I will be wrong again...
    so long as my holdings are alive then so am I, and not gona give up on the huge success to date with proving up an ever more clear path for the production of shale gas on a whole new level...and shale is looking like an ever more indicator for australian growth on a whole new level...

excited as...
    and prepared to be patient...
    take care...

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.