NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I think people actually need to ask themselves a few questions.1...

1. 360 Posts.
    I think people actually need to ask themselves a few questions.

1 - NWE has taken 10 months to assess two areas when they should of taken 4 months to do all four. Is this because a) they are conserving cash and doing it the long slow approach to gauge as much information as possible(bang for buck)? or b) the complexity of both areas required comprehensive testing?

2 - Now assuming NWE has to do a capital raising does that in any way and again assuming a viable well good enough to do a multiple horizontal frack from this particular well alter the potential value of the company. I realise that this may impede share price movement but if you have the gas/oil does it matter?

I personally don't mind it it takes them another 6-12 months nor do I mind a capital raising as long as the resource is there. I am even happy if the price drops down based on the capital raising. Many people here keep talking the dollarfiddy number I would be pretty happy with half that amount as long as the resource is there.

Atm I still see enough potential gas to warrant my investment in this company and personally happy that they are taking there time and hopefully get us the shareholders the right result.

Looking forward to the next announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.