MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

I didn't actually have a loss on MAE. I did loose my massive...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    I didn't actually have a loss on MAE. I did loose my massive gain and exited when i was marginally ahead due to stop losses thank god.

Old debts are cleared and replaced with new ones, I can;t see how that is an improvement. Its just like me refinancing my house.

Why do we care to post about MAE ? becasue we want to we don't need a reason and certainly don't need to justify posting to an anonymous internet forum to yourself or anyone else. WHY do you care?

Why will MAE likely need to capital raise its not fact yet but its logic. They have 7 mill of the 25 mill debt facility left. Prior to their delisting the quarterly costs were about 3-5 mill per quarter. To revive itself the company must spend money on operational costs and develpoment, 7 mill ownt last forever. The only way to avoid caital raising is to generate enough cash flow to pay for ongoing expenses.

Do you really think they will start generating enough revenue to cover these costs in the next 6 months considering the field is basically shut from late nov to march?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.