MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Peddlers will say anything to sell an idea.Absolutely NO NEWS...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Peddlers will say anything to sell an idea.

Absolutely NO NEWS has been released based on what the peddlers have said. This is why they have gone ghostly quiet...they were promised something by management and now have egg on their face.

Why do they not do what i and other have done did after being failed by managements promises - ie, go out and spread the word rather than hide.

Maybe management have no choice but to peddle away ideas.
    Ideas in this game may go nowhere.
    (The game? - old and dried out oil fields that someone has promised you has suddenly replenished itself after 59yrs of being the one bad hole among thousands nearby that Annadarko and every other company can mak3 money from!!)

Yes, in this game, ideas can be with or without substance as managers/promise-makers in this game do not know of what they speak due to the target being an invisible commodity that is held deep under a silent ground which gives away no secrets and which can attract gold diggers with delusions of the same beaten up 'Clear Creek can't fail' pitch that was given to them.
    Some in this company would come to work with little enthusiasm in the 'wish' that they might jag something worthwhile for shareholders if they stay in work for long enough.

How old was the seizmic study that MAE relied on when they bought the Clear Creek and Oman fields?
    59yrs old or 2yrs since it was taken?
    Have any more seizmics been done RECENTLY to ensure that they are not spending money on CC and OMAN senselessly?

I know that the so called pro-shareholders of this stock will not be able to answer that for their efforts on Hot Copper are all claims and no factual back-drops whatsoever.

Give us some factual back-drops or be considered to be an extension of the existing hot air within the company notes.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.