CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Now having to work extremely hard to nit pick janti….did you...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Now having to work extremely hard to nit pick janti….did you miss:
    "Massive primary sulphide mineralisation has been intersected from as shallow as 10m, down-dip to depths of 650m and remains open at depth, however the Rocklands Resource has only been reported to depths of 425m below surface (see figures 32 & 33).
    The primary sulphide orebody is capped by a unique coarse native copper zone that extends from near- surface to depths of 180m in continuous and pervasive zones, up to 60m wide and over a collective strike length of some 1200m , the native copper and sulphide resource is fully accessible via open-pit mining methods, OFFERING FRONT-END BENEFITS OF HIGH-GRADE ORE EARLY IN THE REVENUE CYCLE."……

but we have to remember that your team of down rampers are clearly getting worried…TWO DAYS WITH ANNOUNCEMENTS AND LOST THE ABILITY TO SLAM OUR SP DOWN…..not a good sign you must admit….then with all those shorts…8 to 9million of them still punting on a massive drop in our SP….and all holders are seeing is great news…..when WM comes out with the DSO sales/income figures….KEEPING IN MIND THE 400+ TRUCK LOADS DAILY ….now of rich mostly native copper...coming out of our mind boggling LM super rich pit…..things are coming to a head in my estimation from yesterdays news release….….So clearly rather than make an ordinary DSO sales announcement ( and mind you I would be happy with that…lol) it appears to me WM is building up to a more significant monthly sales/income announcement that imho would deliver the death blow that all true holder ( except maybe buddy and js lol) want to see happen to our shorters/controllers.
    Perhaps he is also waiting for the copper price to keep on galloping ahead to ???US$3.50/Lb….who knows….but today the LME stock on hand dropped over 2300 tonnes to just 203,000 tonnes….and so up went the price ( on a DOW down day!!) to US$3.16 /lb ….close to 20,000 tonne gone in just 4 trading days….a bit of a serious run on dwindling supplies I would have to say.

Your teams SP control is clearly slipping janti….so imho happier days ahead for holders……how long considering yesterdays news release before we again see the 10 to 20 to 30 cent catch up days??? considering we should be right up alongside SFR imho….the market knows best …..very interesting times over the next few weeks…..will we drop to your $1.00 or chase SFR's $6.00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.