CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

wtw48,We are in very unusual times. The copper inventory on the...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

wtw48,

We are in very unusual times. The copper inventory on the London Metals Exchange has dropped further to 191,075 tonnes but without the surge as yet in the copper price. That may follow but who knows . The market is a strange creature at the moment.

One would expect that the market has to give at some point and that surge in copper prices will follow. That is what I will think will happen.

I did try to ascertain from an overseas analyst his opinion but ,as he is a contributor to a particular organisation's media releases, it is understandable that he could not single me out with his thoughts on the matter.

Should the copper price rise as I think it will because of the continuing fall in the copper stock, then CuDeco is well placed to sell into that market.

There is not much happening with the share prices of the junior explorers in the Cloncurry region. Sales today were:-

AOH 61,233 shares for $ 9491
    GBZ NO SALES
    QMN 100,000 shares for $ 1300
    RDM NO SALES
    SMD 463,187 shares for $ 23,474

CuDeco remained in a tight range with only 201,701 shares sold for $357,423.

I would point out that the shorts figure as of 12/5/2014 has now passed the nine million mark and stands at 9,027,712 shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.