PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Hey everyone, Sorry that I havent been able to reply lately -...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    Hey everyone,

Sorry that I havent been able to reply lately - bit busy on this end. I definitely have not sold my holding, if anything, i've had to stop myself from buying more especially before we saw the recent price increase.

As time ticks on things are starting to get seriously interesting... It appears that we will be receiving the drill results all at once if not all during the same week. Im not sure what the management have in mind by doing this but either way, we should know very soon. A quick thought that came to mind could be that management are trying to finalise the details on the next stage of drills in order to be able to release that information with the flow rates at the same time - just to prevent a temporary trading spike and give shareholders the impression that there is more value in holding the shares/options in the long term. I would be confident to say that we will be hearing some news this week if not on Monday. Its a shame about the weak oil price at the moment though. With some positive results on board we should hopefully see some serious movement and change in mentality towards this company because things have been going quite well for this little company lately but it's definitely not being reflected in the share price. Things like that change very quickly though...

Just with regards to the volume on Friday, it was great to see, however does anyone know where it came from? It wasnt anyone small buying in and I just hope that there isnt any news being leaked from management about next week's results. The volume was ok but not huge so just imagine what is going to happen next week - exciting times for all holders!

Cougar - are you still with us and sitting on the 1.1 ask?
    Last edited by GoldenCross: 06/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.