CAZ 5.56% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

news, page-2

1. 2,473 Posts.
    sue

yes .... the WA gov and Bowler have unfortunately dealt CAZ a blow.

its absolutely amazing the level of corruption in the WA gov and police force. I was watching a report on the ABC this week about a person convicted of murder in the WA courts. The report, went for 1 hr. was the story of how WA detectives in the WA police force set this guy up, supplies him with cannibus, got him beat up at a local club, left him in an alley, then arrested him the next morning and interrogated him, and then used the intorrogation as 'proof' of a confession when he didn't confess a single thing.

the relations of this man sought the help of a QC in WA, who, after months of investigation, found that entire reports were left out of the court proceedings, reports that proved his innocence without shadow of doubt.

after all the 'legal process' they eventually appealed the decisoin back in the courts, by this time those corrupt detectives had been promoted to high places with in the WA police force and the courts ruled that the 'new evidence' had no bearing on the verdict. so they took it to the high court (took them 5 yrs to appeal to the high court), where chief justice Kirby looked at only one document with just a few paragraphs on it and that was enough for him to demand a retrail back in teh state court, the retrail did not go ahead as the state court then decided there was 'insufficient evidence' to conduct a trial, and the man was finally released from prison.

the WA police have since re-opened the murder case as a cold case and this guy is a prime suspect even thought he courts have proved his innocence.

i'm convinced the WA gov and judicial system is corrupt to the very core!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $8.765M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.844K 97.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103333 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.