NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

News ?, page-22

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I will give it a stab. (Not including Indiegogo campaign).

Population Australia - 30 million - 1k sales online. (Known)

Population of North America - 580 million
    I guess minimum 10k in online sales. (Our major Showcase country, CES2017 etc)

Population of Japan - 130 million - I guess 2k minimum online sales.( A lot of online media coverage has been seen in Japan)

Population of South Korea - 50 million - I guess 1k in online sales

Population of Europe - 740 million - I guess 2k minimum of online sales. (Very conservative)

So from a conservative point of view, I would say approx 15k units of IQbuds sold online already.

15k x US 299 = approx - 4.5 million US dollar (I have not included the discount in purchases by shareholders etc)

Now, this is where I believe it will get interesting - CES2017 - Major purchasers for distribution attending - example: Best Buy etc. They will, if they do, order in significant amounts. I won't even attempt to guess.

But I like to think I am being conservative with the above figures, as the Nuheara Facebook page has 57000 followers. If only 1 out of 4 followers buy IQbuds, that is approx. 15k units sold.

Interesting times ahead I hope.

Above is just a wild guess. Late night ramblings after a couple of beers lol.

Glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.