MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

For a start there is no “us” as loutcrop hasn’t got the courage...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    For a start there is no “us” as loutcrop hasn’t got the courage of his convictions to put his money where his mouth is. Secondly, if I had a dollar for every time he’s been wrong on this forum then I wouldn’t need to work.

He’s got you right where he wants you. For some reason that dates back to when previous management spat the dummy and stomped out of the company rather than be part of a review into their exploration activity, loutcrop has been haunting these forums with his calls of doom and gloom trying to denigrate the company and shareholders confidence. I can only guess to motive, but I assume it’s something to do with being associated with that past management that spat the dummy like spoiled children and they now have a deeply personal axe to grind with current management who they try to undermine with every opportunity. Why else would they troll a forum that they haven’t had any financial interest in for the past two years, out of all the companies on the ASX.
    So there is nothing of value to be gained in listening to them, as they have nothing of value to be said. It’s all about trying to turn you off the company. So don’t listen or engage, as that’s what they want. Don’t feed the troll. Not until they finally come clean as to their true motive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.785M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $3.086K 3.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5695000 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 219267703 109
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.