VCR ventracor limited

I haven't been able to access the presentation thru the VCR web...

1. 395 Posts.
    I haven't been able to access the presentation thru the VCR web site. I looked under Investor Centre>reports & Presentation. Does anyone know how to access it??

Judging by what I have read so far, I don't believe the progress is bad. I'm expecting the rate of implants to be somewhere between 15-20/month, once it trials are well underway.

It's painfully clear the efficacy is exemplary, and acceptance is growing, the only thing is sales/revenue. I would love to see something about how many of these 8 sales are made up. ie how many were BRACE, actual sales (in Oz and EU), and how many were BTT trials.

This is what the market needs now.....the ACTUAL SALES, and NOT trial (BTT, DT or BRACE) implant. This is the only thing that will convince the market ahead of time (submitting actual sales results), that the medical community is accepting the device and potential sales are well within reach.

I am still shaking my head in disbelief that the sp for such a well advanced device is stuck in no-man's land!!!...4 years ago with MUCH LESS progress the sp soared!!! and now it won't even budge!!!!......There are MANY stocks that are bought on potential, and the sp does move much better than this. However, with VCR, this is not the case.......this is seems very odd to me ....I am having such a hard time understanding this!!!!!!

In any event, I'd appreciate some pointer as to how to access the presentation.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.