VCR ventracor limited

news, page-19

1. drg
    3,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    Hey Vyking,

VCR is certainly on the backburner at the moment, I think interest is bubbling along in the background and support is there but no one is willing to overly commit at this stage. Back in Jan it seemed as though the glory days had returned but it certainly was a fleeting fixation. I really do wonder if we are witnessing the bottom and is this truely the last chance to board the train north or are we in for more pain and another cap raising at 80c or below? It's reached an interesting junction where the R&D side is in the back seat and commercial uptake and margins are the real concern. What spark will ignite this again is beyond me, but it could be just simply a slow changing of the tide to a positive tone. My biggest position in this is almost a year old, and I am beginning to lose patience with the watching. I'll give it another 6 months or so to see if there is further light shed on the true potential of this device, but if there isn't why not park your cash in the CSL's, COH or RMD's of this world? But for now the chart and the progress are looking okay to me, it's just the bigger picture which needs clarification?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.