VCR ventracor limited

Hey Bayhunter;Thank you for your input. Good comments and they...

1. 395 Posts.
    Hey Bayhunter;

Thank you for your input. Good comments and they make sense to me. I am not so sure about "the company is being cautious by releasing minimal info to avoid overly exciting the market". I believe the 2nd reason is more likely "kepping the competition in the dark". Unfortunately this is happening at the expense of the sp.

I believe the company has released quite a few positive & consecutive ann. to the point where I actually they are starting to revert back to the good old days. Sadly that wasn't the case.

When you think about it, what is it they are trying to keep from the competition??? The rate of implants?? Why is that so sensitive???

The more comments I hear, the more convinced I become about the importance of publishing sales figures. And yes I agree with the news re. additional capital raising. These are the only 2 "killers" to the sp appreciation, as I see it.

From a technical point of view, I believe VCR is not looking so hot. It's not drastic, but it's not good either!!

From a fundamental point of view, I believe the market has priced a low rate of implants into the sp. I also believe the market has no misgivings about the efficacy of the product. Even the most junior of traders must know that by now. If there was any problem with the device, it would have show in the trials by now.

So from a fundamental point of view, the stock is STUCK between a support level and it's maximum price - taking into account the rate of return from the BTT and BRACE implants. I also believe it is not being helped by the "quick and grab" traders - as soon as the price climbs, the stock is dumped en-mass!!!!!...Nor is it being helped by the managements lack of entrepreneurial flare/approach - wanting to concentrate on US trials, while they don't seem to be concentrating on publishing news on Eu and OZ sales!!!!

The only thing that would make a difference are true sales figures, and they will come from Europe and Oz. The actual sales figures and forecasts will be published (as stated by VCR management) in the annual report.

So here is what I believe will happen - imo only, until the publication of the annual report the sp will move is a tight band. Yes there may be a small rises here and there, but it will always keep dropping back because;
    - The quick and grab traders.
    - Management is not willing to publish any supporting sales news or news related to additional capital raising.

So ladys and gentlement, for my money, get comfortable, get very comfortable, because this could be happening from now until Sept/oct 2007 (annual report)!!!!

Thanks for your input everyone and have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.