VCR ventracor limited

news, page-21

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Hi Vyking,

I practically agree with your insight into the shareprice, except for a couple of minor things, definately Ventracor have been short on information and sales info and not as open as shareholders would like, but I think they got burnt in the litigation previously and decided to be more careful in releasing information as the stakes are high and they don,t want to give too much away, I agree with your concepts of the shareprice and at this stage VCR don,t seem to be bothered about it, I suggest a lot is going to be happening between now and the 2007 Annual report and expect more announcements as they progress in the US and Europe and I have found evidence of the TETS Technology which ties to the Grant from the Government and I am pretty sure this is going to be released in the next 6 months, VCR have said they have a new innovation they are releasing this year, so I would put my money on that.

It has been a trial of patience this stock and I was in on the spike, but think we are going to see things unfold this year. As the implants roll along VCR are going to be releasing numbers of patients and with that, we will have an idea of revenue coming in from each patient. In my opinion I think this is the year that is going to turn this stock around. Here,s hoping.

I am mainly into research for information, so between you, Drg and Hazardous I think the information you all supply is pretty much correct, well for me anyway.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.