VCR ventracor limited

Hey dma;Thank you for your feedback it's certainly...

1. 395 Posts.
    Hey dma;

Thank you for your feedback it's certainly appreciated.

I'd like to clarify a few things.....In the beginning of this year, I also thought that 2007 will be a great year. Now, with the latest price action, I'm not so sure. I believe IT COULD BE a great year, providing........

Trues Sales figures (not BRACE, BTT or DT trial implants) are achieved.

I don't dispute the problems VCR had with the litigations, and they are right to be cautious. But like I said, how is publishing the number of implants performed and the volume of sales be considered sensitive????........This is now the bread-and-butter of this company.

With respect to TETS, I don't dispute that it's a good step towards improving the product (not quite product diversification), but how is that going to improve revenue?? Particularly, when there might be a need to go through separate trials (they haven't published any information on this)??

Finally, I think Bayhunter's comments re. additional cap. raising are well worth considering.......I have to admit, I wasn't considering this as a major factor because I was, and still am, under the impression that there is sufficient cash reserves coupled with the revenue from the implants (trials and sales). BUT, if the rate of implant (sales and trials) is too slow...........who knows?????

In summary, IMO only, 2 major factors are hindering the appreciations of the sp, True Sales information and assurance re. capital raising. If the first is performed in abundance, then the 2nd is a no issue. VCR MUST publish true sales figures or the sp will be stuck where it is now, and 2007 will be another fizzer, and VCR management will have snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory!!!!

Cheers

PS. I'd like to express my thanks to all those that have responded to my earlier email. I was struggling with the interpretation of the sp behavior and market psychology behind it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.