VCR ventracor limited

Cujo;What do trials in the US have to do with true sales in a...

1. 395 Posts.
    Cujo;

What do trials in the US have to do with true sales in a totally different part of the world (EU)???.......The "logic" you use, to say the least, is questionable.....and if you can't see the disconnect, I'm afraid I can't help you!!......

Further, with respect to your comment about Thoratec, in you own words "are still doing trials and from their results, revenue looks solid", yes, because they have a steady solid income stream from an established market base, albeit 2nd generation deviuces, and that's why the SP of Throatec is also solid!!!!!.....

If you believe that VCR's sp is well priced considering its advancement and compared to other speculative companies, and in some cases in the same sector, then not only your logic is questionable, but your sense of proportion!!!!!

Finally, director's buying in the company is an investment market's (professional investor's) standard show of a company's viability. If you think this is nothing, I hear the directors of th Harbour Bridge Climb are looking to float.......I think you might be interested.

I don't care if you disagree with me, please do!!!....just have some structure and foundation to your logic. As for the rest of your post, I simply don't see any point in responding to it.

Good luck with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.