TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

when did I say it had cash or revenue? pretty sure I pointed out...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    when did I say it had cash or revenue? pretty sure I pointed out the reason it's down is because it has neither. which is what you would expect with a spec stock.
    your acting like you expect performance out of this mob before they've even gotten off the ground.
    multi national deals take time. selling a new subscriber based platform takes time.

where's the value? it's in the tech mate. the platform works and clearly has interest from multiple parties.

SOI means f*ck all at this end of the market. you telling me you've never seen a company with 2.5 billion shares take off?
    at under 10c a share they get taken out in no time in large amounts when the big money roles in.

no owned content? what's that got to do with the price of fish? Uber don't own any cars but you don't see anyone crying about it.
    hell, Netflix and YouTube didn't make any of its own content for years. because why try and sell your own stuff when you can sell programs that already exist? just look at how much money Stan burnt on sh*t content.

If you want a company that makes money then go find one and invest in that. if you're willing to take a risk then put some cash in a spec stock with a low SP. but never expect both to have the same performance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.