TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

thanks Taow....this post is not directed at you or anyone...

1. R08
    7,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1805
    thanks Taow....this post is not directed at you or anyone individually unless otherwise stated.

When fundamentals and poor management determine the tale of the tape - the media reports accordingly. So do posters with a critical eye, should they see fit based on the information at hand. Or holders that have been close to management and have seen it / heard it all before. That’s what an impartial forum base if for. Opinion based matter....however, some of the FACTS here can’t be denied. Particularly when the coy has announced them in black and white. I repeat - The COY - not any individual commentator !!

So ironic that multiple substantiated posts (apparently considered downramps), from some of the contrarians are considered and labelled as just that - downramps - when they are based on company fundamentals, company announcements, company cashburn, company bull sheet announcements that have PROVEN THEMSELVES to be INACCURATE or MISLEADING over the last three years. NO CASH, CN notes, NO business plan, empty promises, phantom $1m dollar African Princes’, deals with a shadey content provider (Slimpack ??), NO revenue (which in spec land is quite the norm, so no direct issue with that) - APART from when management publicly promises it is coming VIA company announced guaranteed subs and then via webinars with their own words.

Well....we then go further and witness some statements elsewhere that suggest downrampers have cost some long term holders a 125% return from .004c low. Well, I would argue that so many are RED that even if they held all the way DOWN to the .004 recent level and then onward to the artificial P+D, pre CR value today of .009c - THEY WOULD still be red. What an absolutely, contrived and convoluted argument. Should they have sold and purchased again at .004c then bloody YES, they would have returned a 125% return. Thank God for the reality check - that would have been a more appropriate statement...got out and then got back in at the low. Well, trading ain’t for all they say. Neither is investing. Some stocks are for the investors....others, well - you can work that out for yourselves

Bottom line, holders here are trusting the word of the coy and IT’S directors, which over the last 3 years have taken a documented and company announced $30,000,000.00 out of the coffers of mostly retail raised funds.

Should you choose to go again for the next $2.5m gift which the company has announced is coming (not me, I didn’t announce it)..then good luck. The bags will be left at the airport once the plane arrives. As the pilots will have left at the Tarmac. Only thing that changes this possibility - is that one deal...just one DEAL needs to stick for some of the longtimers here that have suffered for so long in order to make inroads toward reversing the sentiment at hand. Unfortunately, the above IS the reality, as it currently stands. Again, that can’t be denied.

A CR is coming as announced prior to end of Q4 - which means within next 4 weeks. The price has spiked as you would expect prior to the raise. Where do they raise - what level ? And how much do we actually believe in what the company announcements and their content mean - that will follow the CR in order to create the hype, getting the fortunate placement few out. IMO. Again, history tells us this is the case with this coy.

Kev, Josh, Houndie Et al....hope it works out for you. Certainly deserve it for your PATIENCE ALONE.

Note; Mods, my capital letter statements are not to be interpreted as shouting, however more to emphasise the points being made in bold. Particularly that my comments and opinions are based on what TV2 management has announced to date. Not a contrived message that is being dictated by me. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.