VCR ventracor limited

Good guess Bayhunter. Here is something for all to...

1. 395 Posts.
    Good guess Bayhunter. Here is something for all to consider.......

from the artical in the Australian newspaper recently posted on this site.....
    "Crosby told a gathering of private equiteers and venture capitalists on Friday ......"

can someone please tell me why Mr. crosby was talking to "private equiteers and venture capitalists"???

could it be that they really do need additional funds, in excess to those raised through sophisticated investors to the tune of $21 Million????
    Could it be that there were counting on Retail investors (you and I) to make up the rest of the required funds??
    could it be that since the since retail investors have NOT taken up their "gracious offer" of additional shares, they are now having to seek investment from other avenues???

All guessing of course, that's just my hypothesis..........

I have said this before and I will continue to say it.....How come the price failed to rise twice in the row on the 5/4/07 and as recent as 6/6/07, on what is regarded by all as EXCELLENT news???

Could it be that the market knows something we don't??? Like another "special placement" to sophisticated investors. That certainly was the reason it failed to rise on the 5/4/07, the market knew there was going to be "a special placement", and the price was going to fall,that's why the sp failed to rise DESPITE the excellent news that the market was waiting for!!!.............Why should the market pay 0.96 when they knew they can get it for less???

Could the same thing be happening yet again???......All speculation of course!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.