CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

yes well you might have thought given the time this transaction...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yes well you might have thought given the time this transaction took in settling they may have covered most of the tidying up issues whilst this was taking place, and the notification on relisting notes that all of the CP's for the acquisition were in fact met with none being waived by mutual agreement, and in MHO they appeared to be fairly comprehensive but not suggesting I am a full bottle around that of course.

good to see the CRB website being updated with information, with the two project reports for work done on the exisitng samples around removal of the metal oxide impurities (which were already consistently very low compared globaly with any others I have been able to find in my research) by simple attirtion processes is interesting in providing an end product with an SiO2 purity > 99.9%.

This is significant in many ways as my understanding is that an end product with this elevated purity level commands sale prices similar to that of high purity silca in the market place however on a per kg basis rather than per tonne and more importantly it would lower export tonnage parameters in producing positive feasibility assessment metrics for any future project and also lower set up costs and cap ex in establishing such an operation. it would also significantly reduce the operational footprint of the project and improve prospects and palatability for the approval processes in establsihing such an operation you would think.

the more I look into this, the more excting it appears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.