CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

news...., page-9

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Well..Harry....at least I did get my shares around the right way when CNP only went up about 20% compared to CER going up about 60%.

But I surely cannot gloat at making big profits today on those 420,000 CER shares I had before though because I sold 100,000 yesterday as those BOT orders were driving me mad & I did wonder whether the reports might be bad as Buffett was saying & I would need money to buy in cheaper if they opened lower. The worst thing is that the 330,000 I had left over I had orders in the system all under 38c which I planned to move after I read the news & as it came out of the halt my trading platform completely froze up which its been doing on & off for weeks for some crazy reason but usually late afternoon not morning...?

I couldn't move any of my orders at all or even see any prices ...I was going crazy trying to log back in & then saw it had hit 60c....my CNP went at 55.5c too....well could have made $70,000+ instead of a few thousand but I suppose many of us are often in the same boat. Couldn't buy any MAK either as have been loaded up in this & a few other stocks waiting for news.....I'm so mad as it almost feels like a conspiracy because whenever there is a bit of action lately my live trading screen just freezes up...?

I'm curous if anyone else using a WEBIRESS platform is having it freeze up especially when the action heats up on a stock....Comsec bought out AOT years ago & the platform just spins off a Comsec login & ever since they took on Sanford clients as well I'm having more trouble but Comsec deny it affects it & so does my ISP deny having any overload problems during certain times of the day...no virus problems either.....everyone passes the buck...anyone out there with similar problems....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.