GDA 0.00% 27.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

hello watso, remember me - dorothy dix again. i am so excited,...

1. 29,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    hello watso, remember me - dorothy dix again. i am so excited, yesterday, i bought my very first stocks, and they were the options that you mentioned. did you see that there were 50,000 optios sold at 1.1c ??? - well, that was me. i took up your suggestion and used opes prime, and they lent me most of the money to buy the shares. there is something a bit strange there, because they have told me that they own the options, but maybe when i sell the options, and give them back their money, then i will keep the profits.

you know watso, i think that you are wrong about being so negative about gda. i have read all the good things about this company, and did you know that they have gold, yes, that is right watso, they have gold; and watso they have iron, and they have plenty of tenements; they even have china,; they have buy sell ratio, and even the price of some other company shares go up. they even have db. you see watso, they have everything. people will now have had time to read the annual report, and it seems that there is going to be so much good news, that the shares will be 5c by the end of the month. i am just getting so excited thinking about all of that, because the options will be about 4c, so i will make a very good profit, and opes prime will send me a cheque for about $1500, when i sell.

so stick that watso, you will see how smart dorothy dix is

dorothy dix

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20890 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 33508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.