AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

news

1. 12,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    They have battered us from pillar to post over the last 12 months. Announcement after announcement from the perpetrater (who has now departed) was the pathetic contribution of a bad salesman in full flight.
    He had it all at his fingertips, a company that potentially in time could be a major force in the Afrcian mining world. A zinc mine coming on stream and two other potential projects with massive upside.
    The one vital ingredient missing was the ability to do the hard yards and integrity. I will certainly be keeping a close eye out for any other mining ventures Mr Flory is involved with and irrespective of the offer stay well clear. Enough of him, he is gone.
    The new regime continues to clear the decks, which in my opinion is the way to go. This way there is no illusions about the company. The culture is changing and in business today if transparency does not exist you will be found out and pay the consequences. I do not know a great deal about Bill Cash but at this point he has my limited knowledge vote. It would seem that under Flory and his ego, Cash's
    opportunity to have a say in matters was limited. He now has centre stage and irrespective as to how long he stays, has the opportunity to right the ship, put a stamp of direction on the company and put a culture of transparency and mining professionalism in place for the incoming MD.
    As a long term holder I look forward to the days when the news beoomes positive and the market place sees AIM as a profitable company that blazed a trail in the African mining industry.
    Go AIM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.