POS 11.1% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

As a Carlton supporter, I can confirm that being a POS...

1. 1,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    As a Carlton supporter, I can confirm that being a POS shareholder does indeed bring about similar emotions - two organisations adept in the art of FFS.

As for drill results from BSD, they won’t really tell us anything in and of themselves (we already know there’s ample low grade ore down there) it’s all about resource definition and the metallurgy when it comes to BSD.

Imo, there is no avoiding everything coming to a head in September - either we are go and we’re financing for a restart or we are no go at BS and we’re doing a coffee pod/beer fridge/money for more FFS CR. In either case a more frothy SP is absolutely required, so you’d reasonably expect a well choreographed flow of news at regular intervals on the lead into September. A better starting price (ie if you drop 2cents worth of good news when the market is getting smashed at 5.6cents, the net effect would be where we are now, whereas the same release from a starting point above 8cents might get the ball rolling back above 10cents - a good platform for cranking up the pumps).

One thing is for sure, if I knew I had a finite supply of ammo, I wouldn’t be wasting any shots until I was certain that the Marlboro Man has left the building.
    Last edited by SentryBox77: 18/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.29K 3.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 42537471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11954953 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.