POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Not true. I had a quick comparison between the Dec-21 and Mar-22...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389

Not true. I had a quick comparison between the Dec-21 and Mar-22 Timelines and can confirm the following:

- SS Resource Upgrade Drilling: 1 week slippage

- SS Mining Study / Reserve Estimate: 1 month slippage

- BS Mining Study Upgrade: 1 month slippage

- BS Open Pit Resource Drilling: 2 weeks slippage - THIS IS BASED ON THE TIMELINE ISSUED IN MAR 22 SHOWING A COMPLETION DATE OF 15 FEB 22, MEANING THAT THE COMPANY WAS TELLING US IN MAR THAT THEY COMPLETED THIS ACTIVITY IN FEB. HOWEVER, A POSTER RECENTLY POSTED THAT WEBDRILL ONLY COMPLETED DRILLING BS A DAY OR TWO AGO IF I UNDERSTOOD CORRECTLY. IF THIS IS CORRECT, THEN THIS IS A EITHER AN OVERSIGHT, WHICH SMACKS OF INCOMPETENCY OR A DELIBERATE INTENTION TO MISLEAD BY THE COMPANY IMO. DEAR MODERATORS, PEOPLE INVOLVED VERY CLOSELY WITH THE PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE COMPANY (OR WORKING FOR THE COMPANY THEMSELVES) WILL TRY TO GET THIS POST MODERATED. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM HEREBY EXPRESSING MY OPINION SUPPORTED BY FACTS. I HOPE THE MODERATORS DO NOT PLAY IN THE HANDS OF THESE PEOPLE. I AM ACTUALLY A FIRM BELIEVER AND SUPPORTER OF THE COMPANY BUT I LIKE TO GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT SO THAT WE CAN GET A CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION BASED ON TRUTH.

- Open Pit Dewatering: 5 weeks slippage

I am heavily invested in this company and absolutely need it to succeed. But I want the facts to be reported correctly. I have been full of praise for management when they have done things right. But I don't want to give them praise when it is not due.

Anyone involved closely with this company will know that things are not being brought forward. It's always been the other way round and still is.

Let's hope that PH is working on a mega deal that will hit the market like a storm and finally give our sp the impetus it needs to move forward. However, the silence from the company (not talking of useless rehashed presentations) is giving traders the opportunity to play with our sp to a certain degree. This does not bother me at all. What bothers me it that I am not seeing the things from management that will take this company to the next level. Let's hope this will be forthcoming soon.

COME ON PH. YOU CAN DO IT. WE ARE ALL COUNTING ON YOU. DON'T LET US DOWN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.445K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 51994598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.