SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

Geeeeez kat!.. You and proof sure have a bit of conflict going...

1. 175 Posts.
    Geeeeez kat!.. You and proof sure have a bit of conflict going on here !
    WAIT... or are you ONE ? and having a conflict of ideas ?
    Shurely NOT
    Oh... and Mr Hypo ...I feel sad for you . Your holding has just about halved. Why did you let it go so far? You now need to gain 100% just to break even!....Yes I Know it looked like really good value at 20c, but it sure looks even better value now dont you think ?
    Just think....Perhaps if you'd cut your losses at 17c and simply accepted the fact that the stock was in a downtrend ,instead of insisting that you were right, you would now be in the position to buy 425k shares if you manage to get them for 10c. NOW you only need the SP to go to 12c and VOILA, you're 1k in profit.MAGIC.
    In time when the SP gets back to 20c,the value of your holding will be $85k.
    Not bad going Mr Hypo!..$35k profit and the SP hasn't moved yet from the point you thought it was good value!
    Go Figure, what happens when the SP starts to go higher?
    YEAH i know ,i know.
    It's easy when Harry Hindsight is telling you what you should do! But now that i'm here and with only $32k left , I just dont know what to do? I dont have any spare funds to participate in the SPP. Crap>>now there's a placement?

Don't worry Mr Hypo ! Your a long term holder are you not?
    The SPP wont dilute your shares too much ! It's only $5k per holder. That may not be too bad depending on how many holders there are.
    Phew! Well good luck to those that took it up then.
    YEAH I guess so! those ppl should get rewarded .
    But you know....I was just ....
    NOW WHAT
    Dont you think they would have known months ago that they would need to raise some more money?
    Of course they did Mr Hypo , but You know...they need it to advance the company so that one day they will be very very rich....and hopefully one day you'll get your money back also!
    But the good thing for you is Mr Hypo,,,, That they didnt announce the placement first , because then they may have had to make the SPP even cheaper dont you think. So this way they get all the money they need, will not need to bother you for any more money any time soon .

Yes I know your angry Mr Hypo.. but there's no point going to the AGM to voice you're opinion because YOU dont matter.
    In fact .. they think you're just damn annoying!
    What would YOU know about running a 150m coy.

So you just gotta hang in there Mr Hypo!

SORRY GUYS .............. No offence to anyone intended

I was just going to say {before i got sidetracked}
    I believe Proof's analasis on many issues in this forum is of great benefit to many new traders. He may not always be on the money but that is why we have discussions..dont you think?

oops gotta go now ..grand prix starting............................................................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12265747 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 905117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.