SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

news, page-55

1. 487 Posts.
    Paul100 you're right, should be utilizing my time much better but not researching the stock market. This is kind of like a break for me from what I am actually doing, but one I will need to cut out, which I will do after AGM (hopefully). Get drawn in too easily, ie now.

Loan not viable? Well, this was the first option on my list and I really hope this to be the scenario.

Hedge funds a good point.

Companies that have been hit because they are overstretched... how about working off some of the 50M EBIT 2/2 '08 instead?

Supposedly the company has a nice little 50M earner, but they feel the need to raise capital when this is looking its worst? Almost immediately before it is about to start reaping its rewards?

What about if they had waited a little while until after the supposedly great upcoming quarterlies couldn't they have received a lot more money? The shareprice reached 20c when people thought the company was making some money, before they found out it wasn't on everyday activities.

Even if they received 10M from the SPP and waited for the rest, by my calculations I just don't see how it will possibly benefit existing shareholders, unless Project 3000 really needs a lot of money.

This is my personal opinion, I am new to the stockmarket, and will do my best to refrain from posting soon ha ha, for my own sake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7.391K 2.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 290347 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4877269 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.