TMR 0.00% 0.5¢ tempus resources ltd

"IMO Tamaya don't need the cash that desperately, this was...

1. 487 Posts.
    "IMO Tamaya don't need the cash that desperately, this was Hugh's way of rewarding shareholders who have watched the stock unfairly sold down."

My entire argument was based against this as I did not see how it could be true. Mr Hypo 50k was an attempt to explain my belief in a way other people could understand easily, and was not intended as a case as to why the SPP was negative, but why a SPP could not possibly be a "reward". Although, I do believe both to be the case.

"I believe personally TMR raised money with SH in an attempt to lessen the hit on credibility after so recently saying they wouldn't raise any capital. Mr Callaghan (excuse spelling) can then put a positive spin on diluting our shares, as he did on BRR, almost making it sound like he was doing us a favour. It is obviously preferable to give us the opportunity rather than someone else, but even though I have profited from this personally, certainly do not believe the collective shareholders will benefit."

I still believe this is what happened. Although I would probably have offered a SPP if I was also going to raise another 20M, and try to put a positive spin on it also if it were me.

"Dont you think they would have known months ago that they would need to raise some more money?
    Of course they did Mr Hypo , but You know...they need it to advance the company so that one day they will be very very rich....and hopefully one day you'll get your money back also!
    But the good thing for you is Mr Hypo,,,, That they didnt announce the placement first , because then they may have had to make the SPP even cheaper dont you think. So this way they get all the money they need, will not need to bother you for any more money any time soon ."

I don't agree with this reasoning. If they knew this before then fine, but then don't tell us they don't envision any more capital raising in the future, which they did very recently. They should have just keep their mouths shut. That is treating us very poorly if they knew one thing and told us the direct opposite to achieve their own purposes. I am going to assume you didn't know they said this recently, icred, but this is a part of why some of the SH are annoyed. I am not accusing TMR of knowing one thing and doing another, as I am unsure as to whether they knew or not and don't wish to accuse them unjustly. The turnaround time, however, I find very annoying and amazingly short.

"Yes I know your angry Mr Hypo.. but there's no point going to the AGM to voice you're opinion because YOU dont matter."

Yeah... I would have to travel interstate for it anyway in my case. Personally, I am angry NOW, well more annoyed, after latest capital raising, but not angry enough for a long trip heh heh.

"Ultimately good traders should know how they are going to handle certain issues INSTANTLY and without doubt."

Sorry mate, disagree with this one. Too many variables to consider to prepare for future and react without doubt on every, or even perhaps any, decision, IMO.

Will comment on new ann in more appropriate thread.

Sometimes I feel my argument gets lost in translation on this medium a little bit, which you wouldn't think would be the case giving how much I write, but it's not the best medium for an indepth discussion sometimes I find.

Thank you for your posts, don't worry icred, no offense taking from you or others as usual but this one was sure as heck pushing the envelope:

"Geeeeez kat!.. You and proof sure have a bit of conflict going on here !
    WAIT... or are you ONE ? and having a conflict of ideas ?"

Egads man... what exactly are you saying?

ha ha just kidding around. Thought I would attempt some humour, although I really do have no idea what you were on about with that one ha ha. Now I am going to go lie in a dark room and drown my sorrows, listening to some Evernessence (forgive my spelling) or whatever else it is emotionals listen to nowadays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.155M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8457756 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4216665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 209773
Last updated 11.49am 18/06/2024 ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.