CTP 2.83% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

news, page-20

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hello Grangeh and Tassie2
    Yes, agree your complementary thoughts about the CSG stocks. Really most players would think the end has come for energy stocks BUT for some reason these CONSTANT buyins to CBM seems to indicate otherwise.
    Even though a few smaller operations have closed because obviously there resource bases would be to poor down the bigger ones appear very much in interest and STRONG.

Anyways Im still having second thoughts that Shell poke about with some interest if BG doesnt do something soon and I still think we will get some major announcment about them joining in more powerfully combination soon.(But my own thoughts).

Anyway even if say the GTL plant for diesel is a long ways off - the possibility of say a pipelines being built alot sooner for Pedirka-Moomba or the connection to Alice-Darwin must also be on the cards once the size and magnitudes are known next year with more cbm finds.(And not forgetting He and Oil possibilitiesalso).
    So agree again with both you guys - thing should be most interesting next year.
    Hoping to just about to launch a small attack on the ASX buys soon on you know who.
    Cheers and Merry Christmas to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $40.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $37.65K 694.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 350755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.