IMM 11.0% 40.5¢ immutep limited

news, page-27

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343

hyosuk87 wrote....

please excuse my ignorance, I haven't been following this stock,

but about the news article boiler provided (Pharmion alum snag $145M for cancer deals), what has it got to do with prima biomed?? i don't see its name even in the article.
    and could anyone be kind enough to quickly run me through with whats going on with this company?

sorry for sucha newbie post, but i'm kinda just starting to get into trading.
    thanks in advanced!

colquhoun wrote...

"boiler

What do you mean "this is not the place to learn?"
    You guys have kept PRR on the HC frontpage for months, your threads go forever and when someone new shows a bit of interest you say this is not the place to learn.

A brief update on the company (which you posters are promoting by the way) doesn't hurt every now and then.

PS. I myself bought PRR stock only because it was brought to my attention through HC."

colquhoun sorry mate but this poster says he is 'starting to get into trading" get it. Learning about a stock on HC is fine providing you have experience to decipher all the shi* from the crap. HC is great because you have 100 pair of eyes doing the research for you. By the way hyosuk87 the article refers to increasing interest within the sector and $$$ the sector that Prima is playing in.Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.040(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.5¢ 36.8¢ $1.822M 4.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19739 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 45420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.