DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Ferret and 2187How narrow minded your posts are. It's not only...

1. 4,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Ferret and 2187

How narrow minded your posts are. It's not only about discovering oil it's about understanding the area and the competency of the people that eventually leads to a discovery. This is the success of DLS. I wonder if any of have listen to BL on BRR cause if you did and even giving BL have the credit for what he has said you would not be providing such ignorant commentary. I wonder if you could tell me how many wells were dusters at BPT before they become the mega producing star that you paint them be

To Wilson's defence, which is not necessary, he has provided balanced comment as a DLS investor and hopeful. And before you attack me I have been with DLS and previously GOG and will say that I am not confident in the thing called DLS no! I AM CONFIDENT IN THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING DLS ON MY BEHALF AS A SH

Ferret you tried to be smart with your sarcastic analogy. But I have to say that it makes no sense at all. Vendoring retail, backing up trucks what's that got to do with what DLS are doing and so in that respect it's useless and therefore sucks. Try an intelligent post next time even if it is negative you might find you get the attention you are seeking.

INVESTING IN DLS IS A RISK. AT THE MOMENT DLS IS BECOMING A DAY TRADERS WET DREAM SO THERE WILL BE LARGE SWINGS IN THE SP. THE CURRENT RISE IN THE SP WAS PROBABLY OVERDONE AND IS RETRACING TO SOME UNDETERMINED LEVEL BUT NOT BEFORE THE DAY TRADERS CLEAN THEIR SHEETS AND TRY TO FORCE THE PRICE HIGHER FOR A PROFIT TO BUY THE LAUNDRY DETERGENT. FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN DLS FOR THE LONG TERM. SOME SEE MARINO AS A FAILURE HOWEVER THERE WAS OIL SHOWS AND WHILE NOT PRODUCTIVE GOES A LONG WAY TO HELPING DLS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND AND VALIDATE THEIR SEISMICS. DLS'S FUTURE WAS NOT HANGING ON THE SUCCESS OF MARINO AND I WOULD COMMEND THE LATEST BRR BROADCAST BY BRAD LINGO TO MAKE UP YOUR MINDS RATHER THAN LISTEN TO SOME OF THE PLONKERS ON THIS THREAD.

All the best to holders

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.