ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

news, page-29

1. 4 Posts.
    WOW! Passionate bunch of folks here ;-)
    My post was simply intended to ferret out some info. But - I'll try to clear some things up: I am not a holder. I am interested in any opportunity to buy a spec stock which might show promise (with the understanding it is pure spec). The Kvanfjeld area has a lot of promise, and a lot of uranium. The best time to buy a stock is when no one else wants to buy it, but you know something that others don't know.
    So far the responses haven't shown anything that others don't know; seems to me it's just a speculative play that some are in love with.
    Fact: GGG has been exploring Kvanefjeld and surrounding areas since 2006. Their camp on top of Kvanefjeld has been permanently setup for the past couple of years, then all of a sudden this fall they tore it down. Why? Could be the way things are done in the process of developing a site - or - could be for other reasons. I find it unusual to tear down a major investment *completely*. I was hoping someone could shed some light on this.
    Fact: the local population in Narsaq have accepted that there will be *no* uranium mining. Nobody there believes it will happen.
    None of this means much more than what most people on this board know already. Greenland is going thru some major changes. The gov't is making policy as it goes, and often their decisions don't make sense. Unemployment is huge and living costs are even "huger". They have no industry and few resources. The only thing they've got is ice and rocks. Seems to me that they have to allow mining for their people to survive. But - common sense doesn't seem to be a priority right now. Maybe they will get more realistic once welfare from Denmark stops.
    For now - unless I can figure out why GGG has backed off their presence in Narsaq - I will just keep watching. I do have a unique insite into the community and may be able to glean some first hand info in a timely manner. If anyone has suggestions on what to look for I'd be glad to listen.
    Regards
    Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $6.809K 309.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 161 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.