ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

news, page-46

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    Gallaghmc I agree with almost all of your ideas. The only thing I can fault is I thought Pirteo40s post was fair enough. I think posters like him and Mr Mcllree should not be discouraged from contributing to this forum because as you say they probably have a damn sight more on the spot views than the rest of us. They may not always say the right things, never the less theyre interesting and potentially at least we can learn from them. If they dont post youre left with people like me who still say stupid things and have no unique perspective. To my mind the dismantling of the camp on Kvane mountain is the right thing to do. The exploration season is over and they must have the data by now for the preliminary feasibility report. Either they get an indication from this report and the Greenlanders that the project is viable and approved or they are seriously stalled. To leave a camp standing when they know the issue of uranium mining is to be voted on sends the wrong message in my opinion. Another guess I have is that a major impediment to the project is the location near to the town of Narsaq. The enviromental report is critical to alaying the fears of the locals, even if the report is positive it is still an emotive issue. Possibly they may have to look at another area of there tenement to locate the mine. In which case theyll need a new camp site. You should post more often, you might find it humbling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.