ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gisy,Well spotted and thanks for bringing the article to the...

1. 67 Posts.
    Gisy,

Well spotted and thanks for bringing the article to the forum's attention. It certainly sheds more light on some of the recent posts here and, more than ever, the credibility and integrity of the board is under scrutiny and requires revalidation: sooner rather than later.

What was a tough investment proposition anyway has just got tougher. How can it strengthen your negotiating position if you represent owners that are largely represented in the media as shady? What ramifications can this have for the granting of a mining licence, for example? It clearly is not good news to have with your cornflakes.

As a last resort, from my little understanding of company law, shareholders could collectively call for an EGM to seek recourse if the situation is not clarified to their satisfaction or they are not happy with the board's response. In the case of WME, for example, such moves have proved positive, so all need not be lost. You, the holders, are owners too.

I guess we're in for a bloody day. Will sit tight and evaluate over the next few trading sessions.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $6.809K 309.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 161 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.