NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association Ltd...

1. 40 Posts.
    Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association Ltd (APPEA)

16-19 May 2010 - Brisbane Australia

In conjunction with the conference, APPEA hosts a dynamic exhibition representing a showcase of the upstream oil and gas industry. Building on the success and demand for space from the 2009 APPEA event, the 2010 Exhibition is now sold out, attracting over 150 companies exhibiting in over 5000sqm, offering unrivalled business opportunities.

Hosting the leading oil and gas producers and suppliers under one roof, this Exhibition provides key access to all the major companies and their executives. Unprecedented demand has seen the Exhibition grow to its largest in APPEAs 50 year history, with companies securing space for this must attend exhibition in this region of the world.

APPEA ExhibitionCompletely integrated with the main conference program, the APPEA Exhibition offers maximum exposure to the conference delegate over this three-day event, within a professional atmosphere in a contained, dynamic venue.

Love them or hate them I'm seeing Newsat are out and about pushing the companies services a lot in this example stranger things have happened than Newsat getting more work from projects like Gorgon Gas

http://www.chevronaustralia.com/ourbusinesses/gorgon.aspx

Seems last week they were up in Sydney hence the delay on Q3 not that they promised a date. Talking to share holder relations seems (hinted that..) Q3 will be good and Q4 even better because of the ever increasing revenue model :)

Nothing has changed since I first posted NWT was a buy especially at .005 but I could be wrong and the people no doubt burnt cause they were in too early vindicated with non performance but I doubt it!

http://www.appeaconference.com.au/exhibition.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.