NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

If you want to buy some I suggest you try a place called the...

1. 111 Posts.
    If you want to buy some I suggest you try a place called the ASX. There are plenty readily available there for the price at which you want to buy a decent block. Trades have been made alomost every day for several years at this price.

As it happens I am not a seller. I'll explain my position further. I bought a "decent block" at a price of 2.2c some 5 years ago. Since then the price has languished well below that level. For the past three years it has averaged about .003. At these prices I consider the block I bought to be pretty much a write off and not worth selling.

I do however beleive that there is an outside chance that one day this company could get its act together and the price could in fact recover.
    I really hope it does.
    My thinking is that I might as well hang on them, follow the story and see what happens. Nothing really to lose (I've already lost).

In following the story on forums such as this one however, I sometimes get annoyed at the almost daily and constant drivel spouted by some of the posters. Promises of ever imminent announcements, prices about to rocket and rumours whilst adding nothing to the actual facts or direction of the story do not help.

Sometimes I like to point out the other readers that this in fact drivel and rumour and indicate that this drivel has, for several years now, come from the same few sources. Some readers here might not have seen the history of it and are unaware of it.

These perpetual sources of drivel refuse to or are unable to desist and therefore, from time to time I merely point this out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.