NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Thought I'd get in early (it's raining here, I wanted to go for...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Thought I'd get in early (it's raining here, I wanted to go for a walk, part of my new years resolution..) so post now, walk later..

This is all just my opinion, there are others that say the exact opposite, that's why the market works. However in my defense listen to some last year and you could not have doubled your money buying at the lows as I did.

To the people like myself that have been in MUL/NWT for a while surely this is our year?

To the downrampers who hate the stock (mostly they hate AB) and/or post old negative stuff to get myself and others to react because you're too lazy to do the research, I have the Ignore function ready.

To people thinking of taking a position, IMHO now is probably the best time ever if you look at what's happened in 2009.

To the people thinking of selling, don't yet IMHO for the reasons above, however if the wait has tested your patience I know how you feel.

To the new board, please live up to your promises without BS, if not people like myself may take a much harder line with you. If you look at what happened to EWC you'll know in the end BS artists are not rewarded.

Having said that I think 09 was the best behaviour we've seen from directors, they were targeted with their releases and seemed to keep it factual and upbeat.

NWT = right services at (long last) the right time, in fact they are with out doubt #1 in Australia in Satellite control technology and provision of Satellite Broadband, they did for the NBN what the others said was not possible!

Good luck to all holding, not that you need it IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.