NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

newsat news govt nbn shame, page-3

1. 3,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    .. "say what you like about them but they have never failed an audit by any govt dept.." -
    ... please detail dates and departments of audits done, ever, on newsat .....
    ... "Time for NWT share holders to make a stand!!!" -
    ... i have been standing so long my knees are turning rickety, for too long i have been fool to listen to the BS pump of newtg. feelings of almost there goodness ....
    ... " Give our satellite on/off switch to a foreign country???" ... -
    ... name a time singapore ever turned off the switch in newsat history .... your being necrophiliac ....
    ... "On 9 September 2009 the Department referred the matter to the Australian Federal Police (AFP) alleging breaches of the ABG rules by two ABG providers" -
    ... this investigation will only take another 2 years to do ... .. - then all will be okay .... ofcourse its a scandal - but there are scandals everywhere .........
    ... " that is my prediction as the absolute minimum before June, (more like 1-3c )"......... -
    ... thats what we both thought 4 years ago ...and been sinking ever since .... with a couple of hicchups ....see the 5 year chart ................... !!!!
    ... "Anyone buying at 5 now can sell at 6 and make 20% that is my prediction" ......... -
    ... and what about the sellers that dumping at 004, 005, 006 ? .....nobody can buy unless somebody is forced to sell , they are just the collaterall damage - suckers heh !!!.....
    ............ ende ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.