NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

God it's always E. & O.E. spielling especially when I'm mad!"And...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    God it's always E. & O.E. spielling especially when I'm mad!

"And what if the investors in Jabiru are from overseas"

-- There is no what about it, most of the funding will come from OS.

"No intention of owning and running a business that big and certainly no skill to carry it out!!"

-- They have stated their intentions, as you say "no skill" this shows me you do not understand the business in the slightest and/or you're simply downramping.

God you may like to tell the board who else has 2 totally backed up teleports that are MIL standard?

While you're there big G who else provided broadband to the Kimberleys?

For your 3rd miracle you may as well tell us also who did the 12bms demo for the NBN when others said it could not be done? No wonder the boss "Looks to Space" now.

I think you get the drift. NWT is capable of pulling this together as such WE the share holders will get a "free carry" equity of at least 20%.

I think the problem for NWT they will run out of capacity on the first satellite far sooner than most expect, they need to pre sell about half to get it on the launch pad. I'd suggest it will be closer to 80% and the higher the percentage sold directly by newsat the larger their percentage of ownership.

General info

The reason Jabiru must be "ring fenced" as a separate company (that NWT share holders have equity in) is in the event of a mishap such as total satellite failure.

If it were created under the umbrella of the newsat company structure that type of disaster could bring down the company.

When the risk is isolated in this way it protects share holders. So we get the good stuff but stay away from most of the risk. That sounds like a plan to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.